Review the ‘Top 6’ most read Legal Reform News Articles for Q3-2018 to help you stay informed:
Top 6 Legal Reform News Articles
- “Who’s Behind the Curtain?”: Rise of Third Party Litigation Funding
- ILR’s Rickard: “No Way” to Know How Much Influence Funders Have If They “Remain in the Dark”
- DOJ Takes Action To Prevent Asbestos Trust Fraud
- “ILR at 20”: ILR President Rickard Sits Down With Corporate Counsel
- “Why Ohio Nixed The New Liability Insurance Law Restatement”
- “Has the Song Remained the Same” On Securities Litigation?
For more on the litigation front, expert insights, and the latest news visit the Institute for Legal Reform’s News & Blog content.