Get smart on the top news articles shaping legal reform litigation in 2018:
- Senators Introduce PROTECT Asbestos Victims Act
- “Who’s Behind The Curtain?”: Rise of Third Party Litigation Funding
- Study: U.S. Tort System Cost $429 Billion in 2016
- Former South Carolina Lawmaker Sentenced for Improperly Using Office to Help Trial Lawyers
- ILR’s Rickard: “No Way” to Know How Much Influence Funders Have If They “Remain in the Dark”
- FCC Unveils Major TCPA Initiative
For more on the litigation front and expert insights for legal reform topics in 2019, visit the Institute for Legal Reform’s News & Blog content.