Take a look at the blogs that caught the attention of many readers during the first part of this year.
- States’ Legal Reform Efforts in 2018 – Off and Running
- Woman Walks into a Ladder While ‘Engrossed’ in Her Cellphone; Jury Awards Her $161,000
- Madison County’s “No. 1!” Ranking Has Out of State Plaintiffs’ Lawyers Cheering, Local Taxpayers Footing the Bill
- Orange Juice Decision Shows the True Silliness of Many Food Lawsuits
- TCPA: Telephone Consumer Protection Act? Or Total Cash for Plaintiffs’ Attorneys?