Are you current on the top ten legal reform research topics of 2017?
Over the past year, ILR has introduced groundbreaking research on a wide range of trending legal reform topics. Review the top ten most highly read research topics from last year and gain insights for 2018.
- Torts of the Future: Addressing the Liability and Regulatory Implications of Emerging Technologies
- 2017 Lawsuit Climate Survey: Ranking the States
- The Growth of Collective Redress in the EU: A Survey of Developments in 10 Member States
- The Food Court: Trends in Food and Beverage Class Action Litigation
- Unstable Foundation: Our Broken Class Action System and How to Fix It
- On the Edge: New York County Asbestos Litigation at a Tipping Point
- Bad for Your Health: Lawsuit Advertising Implications and Solutions
- Engineered Liability: The Plaintiffs’ Bar’s Campaign to Expand Data Privacy and Security Litigation
- The ILR Research Review – Spring 2017
- 101 Ways to Improve State Legal Systems: A User’s Guide to Promoting Fair and Effective Civil Justice – FIFTH EDITION 2017